Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Inside the Arts
Tue July 3, 2012
Bayou Boat Parade Celebrates Independence Day in Mid-City
Independence Day comes alive on Bayou St. John as the Krewe of Kolossos celebrates with its first boat parade. We go Inside the Arts for conversation with the Grand Marshall of the Krewe of Kolossos, Katrina Brees.
Festivities kick off July 4, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., on Bayou St. John at Orleans Avenue.