Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Inside the Arts
Tue July 3, 2012
Bayou Boat Parade Celebrates Independence Day in Mid-City
Independence Day comes alive on Bayou St. John as the Krewe of Kolossos celebrates with its first boat parade. We go Inside the Arts for conversation with the Grand Marshall of the Krewe of Kolossos, Katrina Brees.
Festivities kick off July 4, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., on Bayou St. John at Orleans Avenue.