Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
University Medical Center
Tue June 12, 2012
Baton Rouge Firm Gets State Hospital Contract
Swedish developer Skanska and joint venture partner MAPP Construction, a Baton Rouge-based construction firm, have secured the second piece of the state contract for the new University Medical Center in New Orleans. Skanska said the second portion of the contract is for $130 million and Skanska's share is $118 million.