Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
University Medical Center
Tue June 12, 2012
Baton Rouge Firm Gets State Hospital Contract
Swedish developer Skanska and joint venture partner MAPP Construction, a Baton Rouge-based construction firm, have secured the second piece of the state contract for the new University Medical Center in New Orleans. Skanska said the second portion of the contract is for $130 million and Skanska's share is $118 million.