Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Gulf Oil Spill: Costner Lawsuit
Tue June 12, 2012
Baldwin: Didn't Invest in Oil Cleanup Devices
Actor Stephen Baldwin says nobody asked him to invest any money or join Kevin Costner in lobbying BP to use oil cleanup devices that the two actors were touting in the aftermath of the 2010 spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Baldwin testified Monday at a trial for his lawsuit against Costner over a multimillion-dollar business dispute involving the cleanup devices.