Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Gulf Oil Spill: Costner Lawsuit
Tue June 12, 2012
Baldwin: Didn't Invest in Oil Cleanup Devices
Actor Stephen Baldwin says nobody asked him to invest any money or join Kevin Costner in lobbying BP to use oil cleanup devices that the two actors were touting in the aftermath of the 2010 spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
Baldwin testified Monday at a trial for his lawsuit against Costner over a multimillion-dollar business dispute involving the cleanup devices.