Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Thu July 12, 2012
Award-Winning Journalist Michel Martin and "Tell Me More" to Join WWNO Lineup July 23rd
Tell Me More is one of the most recent additions to NPR's roster of high-quality news and information programs. It joins the 89.9 WWNO schedule Monday, July 23, and will air weekday afternoons at 2:00 p.m.
Tell Me More is hosted by former Washington Post, Wall Street Journal and ABC News journalist Michel Martin — who recently talked with WWNO's Fred Kasten about Tell Me More and how she got involved.
To find out more about Michel Martin and Tell Me More please click here http://www.npr.org/people/5201175/michel-martin