Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Thu July 12, 2012
Award-Winning Journalist Michel Martin and "Tell Me More" to Join WWNO Lineup July 23rd
Tell Me More is one of the most recent additions to NPR's roster of high-quality news and information programs. It joins the 89.9 WWNO schedule Monday, July 23, and will air weekday afternoons at 2:00 p.m.
Tell Me More is hosted by former Washington Post, Wall Street Journal and ABC News journalist Michel Martin — who recently talked with WWNO's Fred Kasten about Tell Me More and how she got involved.
To find out more about Michel Martin and Tell Me More please click here http://www.npr.org/people/5201175/michel-martin