Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Reading Life
Tue March 13, 2012
Author Alex Cook and Librarian Desha Rhodes
This week on The Reading Life: We'll pass a good time with Alex Cook, author of "Louisiana Saturday Night: Looking for a Good Time in South Louisiana's Juke Joints, Honky-Tonks and Dance Halls," who's coming to town for the Tennessee Williams/New Orleans Literary Festival, and Desha Rhodes, who manages the Rosa Keller branch of the New Orleans Public Library, which reopens to the public March 17 at 10 a.m.
The Sound of Books