Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Thu August 8, 2013
Argentine Digital Folk, Mexican Cumbia And A Panamanian Classic Reborn
Originally published on Thu August 8, 2013 1:57 pm
There's a time to ponder deep, heavy issues, and there's a time to just kick back, relax and listen to some great music. Here on Alt.Latino, we pride ourselves on finding the balance between both: Sometimes we get serious, wax poetic or philosophize, but we can also rock out and get goofy with the best of them.
This week's show features an awful lot of fun and games, but don't underestimate the depth of the music. So join us as we explore digital folk from Argentina, a stunning Chilean song of love lost, reworked Mexican cumbia and a rap duo's take on a Panamanian classic.