Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tue March 13, 2012
American Parents Get An Earful
A long line of international parenting guides are offering advice to Americans. This made the Tell Me More moms ask, "What's so bad about American parents?" Host Michel Martin checks in with The Washington Post's Brigid Shulte and regular contributors Dani Tucker, Jolene Ivey and Leslie Morgan Steiner.