Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Thu January 26, 2012
American Parents, Chinese Kids Kick Off New Year
People around the world are celebrating Chinese New Year. But for American families with adopted Chinese children the holiday can be a chance to learn about Chinese culture. Host Michel Martin speaks with David Youtz, father of four adopted Chinese daughters, and his oldest daughter Sophie.