Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Mon February 27, 2012
'Am I My Genes?': Fate, Family And Genetic Testing
Advances in genetic testing have greatly improved the changes for diagnosis and treatment of disease. In Am I My Genes?, Dr. Robert Klitzman explores the challenges individuals face when they gain more knowledge about the implications of their genetic makeup.