Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Wed September 26, 2012
All Around Louisiana - Treme, Monroe, and Lafayette
In this week's episode of Louisiana Eats!, Poppy speaks with several foodies from around the state. First, Chef Susan Spicer talks about her involvement with HBO's Treme. Then we'll hear from Chef Cory Bahr about his latest restaurant in Monroe before hearing about a great restaurant in Lafayette. And finally, restauranteur Chip Apperson tells us about hosting a slew of celebrity chefs in New Orleans for a film shoot.
And don't forget to enter our weekly culinary quiz!