Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri June 22, 2012
Aaron Sorkin's 'Newsroom' Doesn't Make Up The News
Originally published on Fri June 22, 2012 6:17 am
Renee Montagne talks to Aaron Sorkin, creator of the new HBO show about cable news called The Newsroom. it depicts a newsroom filled with idealistic types. Some critics have panned it as overly earnest.