Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Mon February 24, 2014
90.5 KTLN Is Temporarily Off The Air For Transmitter And Antenna Improvements
This is a special note if you listen to WWNO on 90.5 FM — KTLN in the Thibodaux and Houma area.
90.5 KTLN is temporarily off the air so we can make transmitter and antenna improvements.
The signal went off the air this past Saturday (Feb. 22) and may be off for up to two weeks, depending on weather conditions.
The owner of our KTLN tower site is putting up a new tower, and we are taking this opportunity to make technical improvements to the KTLN transmitter and antenna — enabling us to improve service in the Houma and Thibodaux region.
At the conclusion of the work 90.5 FM will immediately return to the air. This does not affect WWNO's signal on 89.9 FM, or streaming audio on WWNO.org.
Comments? Questions? Send us an email at email@example.com.