Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Around the Nation
Thu April 26, 2012
39 Years Later, Oregon Man Apologizes To Teacher
Originally published on Thu April 26, 2012 8:21 pm
Melissa Block talks to Larry Israelson about his 39 year late apology to his 7th grade teacher. When he was 12 years old, he did something he only later realized probably hurt his teacher. It was minor but in time, when he was older and wiser, he wanted to find his teacher and apologize.