Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Arts & Culture
Thu April 28, 2011
2011 New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival Opens!
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – The 2011 New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival presented by Shell kicks off at the Fairgrounds. In addition to a stellar musical line-up, we found two points of interest. One will give you a new attitude, the other celebrates the return of a succulent seafood.