Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
WWNO News Features
Thu September 22, 2011
The 18th Star: Treasures from 200 Years of Louisiana Statehood
By Paul Maassen
New Orleans, LA – Louisiana will celebrate 200 years of statehood in April of 2012. WWNO's Paul Maassen recently spoke with John Lawrence, the director of museum programs at The Historic New Orleans Collection, to discuss an exhibit of artifacts on display at the gallery.
More information can be found online at the HNOC's website.