Most Active Stories
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Around the Nation
Mon June 18, 2012
1 Wedding Dress, 3 Generations Of Brides
For many brides, picking out "the dress" can be the most daunting part of wedding planning, but for Ali Manson, her dress was never a question. Three generations of women in her family have shared one wedding dress. Host Michel Martin speaks with Manson and Washington Post staff writer Ellen McCarthy, who wrote about the family's tradition.