On-air challenge: I'm going to give you clues for two words. Reverse the last two letters of the first word to get the second word.
Example: Aristocratic / Prestigious annual prize --> NOBLE, NOBEL
1. Squiggle over a Spanish "n" / Like a bathroom floor
2. Move along slowly / Thin pancake
3. Variety of grape for wine-making / Spotted horse
4. Something that's 90 degrees on a square / Heavenly figure
5. Bread-making need / Irish poet who wrote "The Lake Isle of Innisfree"
6. English county / More timid