Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 4, 2015
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- A Message From Tom Ashbrook
- Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
- Sean Payton and Rob Ryan discuss roster moves and the future in Friday press conference
Sonari Glinton is a NPR Business Desk reporter based at our NPR West bureau. He covers the auto industry, consumer goods and consumer behavior, as well as marketing and advertising.
In this position, which he has held since late 2010, Glinton has tackled big stories including GM's road back to profitability and Toyota's continuing struggles. Glinton has traveled throughout the Midwest covering important stories such as the tornado in Joplin, Missouri, and the 2012 presidential race. He has also covered the U.S. Senate and House for NPR.
Glinton came to NPR in August 2007 and worked as a producer for All Things Considered. During that time he produced interviews with everyone from UN Ambassador Susan Rice to Joan Rivers. The highlight for Glinton came when he produced Robert Siegel's 50 Great Voices piece on Nat King Cole.
Glinton began his public radio career as an intern at member station WBEZ in Chicago. He went on to produce and report for WBEZ. While in Chicago he focused on juvenile justice and the Cook County Board of Commissioners. Prior to journalism Glinton had a career in finance.
Glinton attended Boston University.