Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of May 10, 2015
- Wetland Resources Invents Ways To Save Coastline Faster
- Where Y'Eat: Dining With A View Of Downtown's Future
- Hollywood South Is New Orleans' Second Go At Becoming A Center For Film Industry
- The NPR Couple Is Back! Tune In All Week, Monday Thru Friday, On Morning Edition
Ken Tucker reviews rock, country, hip-hop and pop music for Fresh Air. He is a cultural critic who has been the editor-at-large at Entertainment Weekly, and a film critic for New York Magazine. His work has won two National Magazine Awards and two ASCAP-Deems Taylor Awards. He has written book reviews for The New York Times Book Review and other publications.
Tucker is the author of Scarface Nation: The Ultimate Gangster Movie and Kissing Bill O'Reilly, Roasting Miss Piggy: 100 Things to Love and Hate About Television.