Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- Dalai Lama Brings Timely Message To New Orleans
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Master Plan
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
Jason Saul is WWNO's Director of Digital Services, a multimedia journalist and a member of the station's corporate media underwriting team, dedicated to fostering partnerships with local businesses in support of their outreach efforts and WWNO’s fundraising goals.
Jason heads up WWNO's sports desk, is the point person for digital initiatives and social media outreach, and is a spot news and features reporter during major events.
Jason, a native of New York (but a long-time resident of the Crescent City), has an extensive background in traditional, digital and social media, and the intersections between them.