Most Active Stories
- Le Show For Oct. 26, 2014
- Philadelphia Gets Its Water Management Act Together, And New Orleans Takes Notes
- Interior Department Says Louisiana Coastal Program Lacks Oversight
- MONDAY: State Treasurer John Kennedy; and Advocacy Director for Louisiana AARP Andrew Muhl
- Louisiana Department Of Education Releases School Report Cards
Janet joined WWNO in March of 2011 as Membership Manager. In this role Janet is responsible for strengthening relations with WWNO’s members and encouraging listeners to support the station as members. She organizes the station’s membership drives and other member events and activities, and is closely involved in communications and public outreach. Janet was most recently with the New Orleans Opera Association first as Development Manager, then Business Manager, and finally as Director of Marketing and Public Relations. As one of the organizers of the Culture Collision, Janet took the initiative to encourage the region’s cultural organizations to collaboratively promote themselves to new audiences. In 2008 the Ad Club of New Orleans named her “Ad Person of the Year in Promotions.” She has a BA in Communications from the University of Alabama, where she also studied photography and printmaking.