Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Janet joined WWNO in March of 2011 as Membership Manager. In this role Janet is responsible for strengthening relations with WWNO’s members and encouraging listeners to support the station as members. She organizes the station’s membership drives and other member events and activities, and is closely involved in communications and public outreach. Janet was most recently with the New Orleans Opera Association first as Development Manager, then Business Manager, and finally as Director of Marketing and Public Relations. As one of the organizers of the Culture Collision, Janet took the initiative to encourage the region’s cultural organizations to collaboratively promote themselves to new audiences. In 2008 the Ad Club of New Orleans named her “Ad Person of the Year in Promotions.” She has a BA in Communications from the University of Alabama, where she also studied photography and printmaking.