Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Le Show For Aug. 17, 2014
- Follow Along With The Coastal Desk's 'Vanishing Coast' Tour Of Chauvin
- Ain't Dere No More: Sydney Besthoff Reflects On K&B
- New Orleans Police Superintendent Resigns; Interim Chief Appointed
- B&B Vs. Airbnb: Competition And Common Ground Between Traditional Inns And The New Sharing Economy
Eve Abrams first fell in love with stories listening to her grandmother tell them; it’s been an addiction ever since.
Eve is a radio producer, writer, audio documentarian, and educator. Her work airs on WWNO, as well as on national programs such as the Tavis Smiley Show, Studio 360, The World, and This American Life. Her writing is published in the 2010 collection Where We Know: New Orleans as Home, as well as in Fourth Genre, Wesleyan Magazine, and the forthcoming New Orleans atlas, Unfathomable City. She is also the co-author of the book Preservation Hall.
Eve has taught in public and charter schools, both in New Orleans and New York City, and currently teaches writing at the Waldo Burton School and an audio workshop at Tulane University.