Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 20, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- For The First Time In 70 Years, Wild Whooping Cranes Have Laid Eggs In Louisiana
- Telltale Rainbow Sheens Reveal Thousands Of Unreported Oil Spills In The Gulf
Ella Taylor is a free-lance film critic, book reviewer and feature writer living in Los Angeles.
Born in Israel and raised in London, Taylor taught media studies at the University of Washington in Seattle; her book Prime Time Families: Television Culture in Post-War America was published by the University of California Press.
Taylor has written for Village Voice Media, the LA Weekly, The New York Times, Elle magazine and other publications, and was a regular contributor to KPCC-Los Angeles' weekly film-review show FilmWeek.