Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Eileen is WWNO’s news reporter. She researches, reports and produces the local daily news items. Eileen relocated to New Orleans in 2008 after working as a writer and producer with the Associated Press in Washington, D.C. for seven years.
Her prior experience includes five years in Belfast, Northern Ireland, where she freelanced stories for U.S. publications. She also worked as a part-time reporter for the Belfast Telegraph during the Clinton-era peace process.
Eileen grew up in the Boston area, and then moved to California where she worked at newspapers throughout the state. Eileen received her Bachelor of Arts in Journalism from Northeastern University.