Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Cheryl Waters hosts The Midday Show on 90.3 FM KEXP Seattle, and online at KEXP.org. As the On-Air Events Coordinator, Waters also books the artists that perform at the KEXP live in-studio performances, live remote broadcasts and KEXP events.
Waters has been a DJ at KEXP since 1994. Her knowledge of and passion for music, both new and old, is evident in her diverse shows. She was the music critic for Seattle NPR station KUOW for more than 10 years. In addition to music, Waters is passionate about books and film.