Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Charles is a radio reporter, story teller, Excel ninja, database grasshopper, and loves to FOIL records. He's worked for NPR, Deutche Welle, Radio Netherlands, Soundprint, Penthouse, the Religion News Service, and the Catholic World Report. He's won three SPJ Public Service Awards, a National Murrow, and was a finalist for the Livingston Award for Young Journalists. He once did 3Gs in a stunt plane, ran the Tough Mudder, and dove 40 meters on a single breath. Charles is extraordinarily friendly so don't hesitate to contact.