Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Angela is the producer and reporter for the WWNO feature Education Matters. Having worked in the public and commercial radio industry since 2002, Angela has filled the roles of local news reporter, producer and host for several public affairs and news programs. Her radio stories have been featured on nationally syndicated programs such asMorning Edition, NPR News, and Day to Day, among others. Angela’s radio work has been recognized by the New Mexico Associated Press, New Mexico Press Women, the National Federation of Community Broadcasters and most recently by the Press Club of New Orleans for her work on WWNO’s Education Matters. Angela is a self-proclaimed amateur “ham” radio operator and can send and receive Morse code at 40 words per minute.