Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Le Show For The Week of Jan. 18, 2015
- Supreme Court Won't Sidestep 5th Circuit On Gay Marriage Appeal
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! β March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Alice Fordham is an NPR International Correspondent based in Beirut, Lebanon.
In this role, she reports on Lebanon, Syria and many of the countries throughout the Middle East.
Before joining NPR in 2014, Fordham covered the Middle East for five years, reporting for The Washington Post, the Economist, The Times and other publications. She has worked in wars and political turmoil but also amid beauty, resilience and fun.
In 2011, Fordham was a Stern Fellow at the Washington Post. That same year she won the Next Century Foundation's Breakaway award, in part for an investigation into Iraqi prisons.
Fordham graduated from Cambridge University with a Bachelor of Arts in Classics.