Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Adam grew up on a cherry farm in northern, Michigan. He holds a BA in economics from Kalamazoo College. Adam's radio career began in 2003 at the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies in Portland, Maine. He went on to cut his teeth filing stories for Maine Public Radio. Before coming to St. Louis Public Radio in 2006 Adam was was an international journalism fellow at Deutsche Welle in Bonn, Germany. He has regularly files features for a variety of shows and networks including NPR, PRI, Marketplace and the BBC. He was awarded a prestigious Knight-Wallace Journalism Fellowship for the 2011-2012 academic year.