Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Adam grew up on a cherry farm in northern, Michigan. He holds a BA in economics from Kalamazoo College. Adam's radio career began in 2003 at the Salt Institute for Documentary Studies in Portland, Maine. He went on to cut his teeth filing stories for Maine Public Radio. Before coming to St. Louis Public Radio in 2006 Adam was was an international journalism fellow at Deutsche Welle in Bonn, Germany. He has regularly files features for a variety of shows and networks including NPR, PRI, Marketplace and the BBC. He was awarded a prestigious Knight-Wallace Journalism Fellowship for the 2011-2012 academic year.