Most Active Stories
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Jim Zarroli is a business reporter for NPR News, based at NPR's New York bureau.
He covers economics and business news including fiscal policy, the Federal Reserve, the job market and taxes
Over the years, he's reported on recessions and booms, crashes and rallies, and a long string of tax dodgers, insider traders and Ponzi schemers. He's been heavily involved in the coverage of the European debt crisis and the bank bailouts in the United States.