Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Wed August 15, 2012
Why Don't We Do It In The Road?
On this week's Louisiana Eats, we're talking about the American food truck phenomenon on a national and local level. Writer John T. Edge will speak about his new book, Truck Food Cookbook. And then we'll discuss the different food truck scenes in New Orleans and Baton Rouge by speaking with two different food truck operators.
And don't forget to enter our weekly Culinary Contest!