Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Sat January 26, 2013
Tales from the Happy Country Home
On this week's Louisiana Eats! Poppy celebrates the Chinese New Year and begins the countdown to Mardi Gras. First, the folks at Bayou Teche Brewery talk about the preparations they've made for Carnival Season and what they've brewed for the occasion. Then, Audra Ang discusses the time she spent in China as a journalist and the book her journey produced: To the People, Food is Heaven.