Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Thu June 20, 2013
'Table Talk' From The Delta And 'Good Eggs' From The Bay
Many people within the culinary scene of New Orleans are not originally from here. Leah Chase calls them "foreigners." We'll hear from several of those "foreigners" on this week's Louisiana Eats!
Writer Julia Reed joins us to talk about her early years in the Mississippi Delta, her travels around the world, and her home in the Crescent City. We'll also hear about a new program coming to New Orleans called Good Eggs, which connects people together online so they can source their food locally.