Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Thu May 2, 2013
Student Test Scores Used to Measure Teacher Training
Investigative journalism site The Lens features a story by Sarah Carr today. Carr looks at a Louisiana program that uses student test scores to evaluate teacher training programs. The education reporter sat down with WWNO's Eve Troeh to talk about her latest work, which Carr says could transform teacher training in Louisiana and across the nation.