Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri June 27, 2014
A Salute To The James Beard Awards
Every year The James Beard Awards are bestowed on the most talented individuals in the professional food industry.
Louisiana Eats! has been privileged to speak with many of the scholars, philanthropists, and chefs who were honored at this past year's ceremony, so we've gathered them together to hear how their talents and innovations have allowed them to compete on the national level.