Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed November 14, 2012
Revelations from Unexpected Artifacts
On this week's Louisiana Eats! we'll hear from Professor Jim Heimann as he talks about the evolution of restaurant menus in the the 20th century and how they chart the cultural values of America. Then, documentary filmmaker Peggy Scott Laborde gets nostalgic about New Orleans' favorite food and drinks.