Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Inside the Arts
Thu February 2, 2012
Redd Linen Night Opens
The Oretha Castle Haley Cultural Corridor in Central City comes alive this weekend, as the Ashé Cultural Arts Center kicks off Redd Linen Night.
We go Inside the Arts for a peek at what is billed as a visual arts show with a twist.
Ashé Cultural Arts Center: 1712 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd. More info at http://bit.ly/ReddLinenNight
Doors open at 6 p.m.; performances begin at 8 p.m.