Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Inside the Arts
Thu February 2, 2012
Redd Linen Night Opens
The Oretha Castle Haley Cultural Corridor in Central City comes alive this weekend, as the Ashé Cultural Arts Center kicks off Redd Linen Night.
We go Inside the Arts for a peek at what is billed as a visual arts show with a twist.
Ashé Cultural Arts Center: 1712 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd. More info at http://bit.ly/ReddLinenNight
Doors open at 6 p.m.; performances begin at 8 p.m.