Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Inside the Arts
Thu February 2, 2012
Redd Linen Night Opens
The Oretha Castle Haley Cultural Corridor in Central City comes alive this weekend, as the Ashé Cultural Arts Center kicks off Redd Linen Night.
We go Inside the Arts for a peek at what is billed as a visual arts show with a twist.
Ashé Cultural Arts Center: 1712 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd. More info at http://bit.ly/ReddLinenNight
Doors open at 6 p.m.; performances begin at 8 p.m.