Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Out To Lunch
Thu February 13, 2014
Out To Lunch: Brides N' Blooms
Did you know New Orleans is America's second favorite spot for destination weddings? There's a whole industry built on folks coming here to get hitched.
At the heart of it are two New Orleans icons: House of Broel and Harkins the Florist. John Harkins and Bonnie Broel join Peter Ricchiuti for a lunch time chat that swings from brides on their wedding day to wives doing things with floral preservative — other than preserving blooms.