Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Out To Lunch
Thu February 13, 2014
Out To Lunch: Brides N' Blooms
Did you know New Orleans is America's second favorite spot for destination weddings? There's a whole industry built on folks coming here to get hitched.
At the heart of it are two New Orleans icons: House of Broel and Harkins the Florist. John Harkins and Bonnie Broel join Peter Ricchiuti for a lunch time chat that swings from brides on their wedding day to wives doing things with floral preservative — other than preserving blooms.