Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Tue February 5, 2013
NOPD Asking for Public's Help in Finding Missing 15-Year-Old
The New Orleans Police Department is asking for the public's help in finding a 15-year-old boy who is missing from New Orleans East.
Carlton Morris, Jr. last spoke with his mother around 7 p.m. Tuesday night, police say. Morris, who suffers from schizophrenic disorders and is in need of his medication, contacted his mother to tell her he didn't have a ride home from school. When his mother told him that she wasn't able to pick him up he became angry and hung up the phone.
His mother has been unable to contact him since.
Anyone with information on Morris' whereabouts is asked to call (504) 821-2222.