New Orleans Police Hunting For Person Of Interest Allegedly Practicing Medicine Without A License
The New Orleans Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in locating Armani Nicole Davenport, an entertainer described by police as a "person of interest" in an investigation into the negligent injuring of another person, and the practice of medicine without a license.
Police also say Davenport is said to administer "silicone" injections to clients as she travels throughout the southern United States on the gay pageant circuit.
Pageants the NOPD says Devenport has participated in include:
- Miss Gay Texas US of A 2014
- Miss Gay Dallas Metroplex US of A 2013
- Miss Texas F.F.I. at Large 2010
- Miss Gay US of A At Large 2009
- Miss Black Continental Plus 2009
- Miss Black America Plus 2006
- Miss New Orleans Newcomer 2002
- Miss AKA Newcomer National 1998
Police are asking anyone with knowledge of the whereabouts of Davenport, or the means to make contact, to call NOPD Detective Ed Johnson at (504) 658-6060.
A Facebook page that appears to be Davenport's says she is from Baton Rouge, and currently lives in Dallas.
A YouTube video, purportedly of Davenport: