Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Sat May 10, 2014
Need A Drink? Raise Your Glass To American Craft Beer Week
On this week's edition of Louisiana Eats! we raise a glass to American Craft Beer Week with brewers, bar owners, and innovators in the microbrewing industry.
We were lucky enough to snag craft beer pioneer Steve Hindy of Brooklyn Brewery for a conversation about the history of craft beer and where it’s going next.
We’ll also visit a local breweries when we speak with William McGee of Tin Roof Brewing Company in Baton Rouge and Kirk Coco at NOLA Brewing Company. And we top it off with a chat at The Avenue Pub with Polly Watts about her predictions for craft brewing in Louisiana.
Passionné Hurricane (Serves 10 -12)
1-½ cup pineapple juice
1 cup orange juice
2 bottles Passionné beer
½ cup grenadine
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
¼ cup fresh lime juice
½ cup Captain Morgan’s rum
¼ cup Grand Marnier
Simple syrup to taste
Orange, lemon slices and Maraschino cherries for garnish
Mix all together in a punch bowl and serve over ice.