Most Active Stories
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Tue November 26, 2013
The Lens: Critics Say Governor Jindal Should Stay Closer To Home
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has recently been traveling around the nation in his role as the chairman of the Republican Governors Association.
But, on the heels of a stinging political defeat of one of his close allies in a northeast Louisiana congressional race, the governor is facing calls to re-engage with Louisiana residents and elected officials, instead of traveling around the country pursuing what many suspect are his presidential ambitions.
Reporter Tyler Bridges covers politics for The Lens. He spoke with host Jack Hopke about how the governor's extensive out-of-state travel schedule may be affecting him politically.