Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Tue November 26, 2013
The Lens: Critics Say Governor Jindal Should Stay Closer To Home
Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has recently been traveling around the nation in his role as the chairman of the Republican Governors Association.
But, on the heels of a stinging political defeat of one of his close allies in a northeast Louisiana congressional race, the governor is facing calls to re-engage with Louisiana residents and elected officials, instead of traveling around the country pursuing what many suspect are his presidential ambitions.
Reporter Tyler Bridges covers politics for The Lens. He spoke with host Jack Hopke about how the governor's extensive out-of-state travel schedule may be affecting him politically.