Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Mon January 7, 2013
Jump-Start Your New Year
Whether you're shedding weight, saving money, or sharing traditions, we've got you covered on this week's Louisiana Eats!
First, John Martin Taylor profiles his hometown of Charleston, South Carolina and tells us how he helped popularize grits throughout the South. Then, John Burke tells us about products available from the Louisiana Caviar Company, a favorite New Years' delicacy. We'll also hear from Jodi Brown about keeping fit in the new year and how attorney Paul Swanson patents plants and agricultural products.