Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri December 6, 2013
Investigating Health Care In Louisiana's Restaurants
This week's edition of Louisiana Eats! investigates health care in the restaurant industry from an insider's point of view. We'll hear about life in the kitchen and the toll it takes on the workers who prepare our food. Join us for conversations with Molly Kimball, Chris DeBarr, Ben Thibodeaux, and Leah Chase.
Plus, Ryan Hughes returns with culantro and Chris Jay tells us about his favorite catfish camps in northern Louisiana.