Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri April 26, 2013
Interviews: Food Critic Michael Pollan, Singer Phillip Manuel
Originally published on Fri May 10, 2013 12:32 pm
New Orleans jazz singer Phillip Manuel discusses his career and the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival.
Government watchdog and political blogger C.B. Forgotston (Forgotston.com) and Jim discuss goings on in the 2013 State Legislature.
Global thinker Dr. Keshore Mahbubani, with the University of Singapore, on his book, "The Global Convergence: Asia, The West And the Logic Of One World"
Jim talks with acclaimed food critic Michael Pollan about his book, "Cooked: A Natural History Of Transformation".