Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Thu March 28, 2013
FRIDAY: BRAC's Adam Knapp, Pro Bono Attorneys Emily Ziober and Ken Mayo, Author Marina Adshade
Originally published on Fri March 29, 2013 10:10 am
Jim talks with Baton Rouge area Chamber President and CEO Adam Knapp about IBM's plans to build a service center in Baton Rouge; employing 800 people. Adam also talks about other economic development news.
Attorney's Emily Ziober and Ken Mayo discuss the importance of doing pro bono legal work for those that erstwhile could not afford representation.
Economist Marina Adshade talks about her latest book, "Dollars and Sex: How Economics Influences Sex and Love".
Business & Technology