Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Sat February 16, 2013
The Importance of Going Slow
On this week's episode of Louisiana Eats!, Poppy sits down for an extended chat with Richard McCarthy, a homegrown hero who's provided leadership to the Crescent City Farmer's Market for more than fifteen years. Richard speaks about the work he's done in New Orleans and discusses his recent appointment as Slow Food USA's executive director. We'll also hear how David Buchanan locates, preserves, and harvests local flavors in the remote villages of Maine.
Notes from New Orleans