Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Sat February 16, 2013
The Importance of Going Slow
On this week's episode of Louisiana Eats!, Poppy sits down for an extended chat with Richard McCarthy, a homegrown hero who's provided leadership to the Crescent City Farmer's Market for more than fifteen years. Richard speaks about the work he's done in New Orleans and discusses his recent appointment as Slow Food USA's executive director. We'll also hear how David Buchanan locates, preserves, and harvests local flavors in the remote villages of Maine.
Notes from New Orleans