Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Mardi Gras 2013
Mon February 4, 2013
Grand Isle Parade Set for Feb. 10
The Grand Isle Independent Mardi Gras Parade is scheduled for 1 p.m. on Feb. 10.
The parade will begin at Cisco's Cantina at Blackberry Lane and Louisiana Highway 1. The group will travel down Louisiana 1 and disband along Cedar Lane.
Any float, boat, truck, wagon or car is allowed in the parade, The Courier reports.