Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Mon March 25, 2013
A Food Stylist Goes to Hollywood
Brian Friedman chats with Kendall Gensler, a New Orleanian who’s become the go-to woman in her field of food styling, on the third installment of Take Five, a look inside the growing local film industry through the eyes of those who are shaping it.
Gensler has some of the biggest names in Hollywood licking their lips in excitement… or at least, pretending to. To read more from Brian Friedman, visit Nolavie.com.
Notes from New Orleans