Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Mon March 25, 2013
A Food Stylist Goes to Hollywood
Brian Friedman chats with Kendall Gensler, a New Orleanian who’s become the go-to woman in her field of food styling, on the third installment of Take Five, a look inside the growing local film industry through the eyes of those who are shaping it.
Gensler has some of the biggest names in Hollywood licking their lips in excitement… or at least, pretending to. To read more from Brian Friedman, visit Nolavie.com.
Notes from New Orleans